WHY AM I NOT 13 ANYMORE?

Have not moved from apartment since Monday, after Sunday's activities. Woke up in the afternoon with multiple injuries, some cuts ON bruises, my new vintage boot heel snapped off, a bottle of Jameson in my purse, and the cat had eaten the hamster. Thus, spent Monday night watching Britney music videos from all her old albums ( ie: pre-childbirth) and pining for early adolescence: days where Britney was still a human being and I had yet to discover the wonders of narcotics/alcohol/theft/flushing a dead pet down the loo. Here are a few of those lovely memories in video form:





I'll stop now.

3 comments:

  1. i personally live for Britney's vocal acrobatics from 3.29-3.33 on stronger.. she's so underated.

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's crazy... but reading your blog i could fell the same nostalgie with these britney videos!!! i used to like her a lot too.. and i still love pop!!! hey nicci, have a great xmas!!! and a crazy new year's eve!!! xxxxxx

    ffluor.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Tell me all about it.