TAKE YOUR CLOTHES OFF IT'S MY BIRTHDAY SOON.


I'm quite obviously taking my clothes off in this photo because tomorrow is my birthday celebration (duh).
Matthew took me shopping today as my birthday present under the conditions that I don't choose something black (fashionable) or lesbian-like (pants).
What he clearly wanted me to buy was a pink dress, by process of elimination(vom).
Anyway, I am 100% making a dress tomorrow out black mesh and wearing high waisted american apparel spanky pants underneath and this( too-small) bra(bitches got some boobs these days).
SO COME OUT AND GET WASTED WITH ME AT EVOL EVERYONE!
I take back what I said before. In fact, we're probably not friends if I haven't thrown up in front of you.

OKAY SEE YOU THERE, I'LL BE ON THE FLOOR ON THE STAGE TRYING TO DANCE LYING DOWN.

xxx

3 comments:

  1. i love this !! its so the style of the magazine i work for. sexy!

    www.treatsmagazine.com

    xxo

    ReplyDelete

Tell me all about it.