HEY BITCHES!


I have made so many life decisions in the last week. OK, like one actually, but it's a biggie.

I DROPPED OUT OF FASHION SCHOOL.

WAIT FOR IT...

TO STUDY LAW.

I know right now everyone I know is like- "what the fuck?".
Believe me, so am I.

I loved studying fashion, I really did. It was one of the best times of my life, and the friends I made ( other fashion bitches) I will miss dearly, of course, but this is something I've always wanted to do, and I kind of feel like if I don't do it now, I never will. Fashion is something I love, and I'll never leave it behind (read- wear sweatpants), but it's also something I can do without having a degree in it. On the other hand, if I want to one day work in Law, I have to actually have studied it. I mean, it's the same as being a doctor, you can't just decide one day you're going to operate on people because you feel like it. That's illegal. You kind of have to have a degree in medicine if you're going to be doing that. It's the same with law.



So here I go. I'm not saying that one day I'll be a lawyer. But if I want to write for a fashion magazine and I've got the skills to do so, they're not exactly going to kick me to the curb because I have a law degree. And if I do choose to work in law, then I'll do so in my most bitchin' heels and kick those evil villains into their jail cells. Or, you know, just present a really good case and do it the usual way. 
WHO CARES BITCHES I'M STUDYING LAW!
(Probably will not be this excited in 6 months, but bear with me here).

11 comments:

  1. Please use the classic tumblr line "I wear heels bigger than your dick"
    in court.

    yesssssss!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cher, I have a feeling it will go down well in court.

    ReplyDelete
  3. When the police arrest me, can I say I have to phone my lawyer, call you and request defense and Xanax?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have dropped out as a fashion student to pursue design and will prob study textiles and graphics. Not as much of a jump as you, but congrats. I hope it works out x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woo good for you girl! You can be the amazingly dressed lawyer with the hottest pant suits and stuff haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow, i usually hear about people dropping out of law school to pursue fashion school, but never the other way round. you go girl, that is one brave move (:

    ♥ ♥ ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. awh! i'm sooo fucking proud of you! mama's real proud. it's always nice trying something new every once in a while, but in your case this just might be something you pick as a career path.

    i'm wishing you the best of luck, & hope that one day you'll be MY lawyer if i ever get into trouble :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. P.S. ... geekazoid! *loser-sign*

    ReplyDelete
  9. Girl you know I'll represent you! Just don't kill anyone ok?

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow! I admire you for being so brave. go and achieve your dreams !!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your photos :)
    and you're very stylish!
    Good luck for your choice
    I'm actually studying fashion, and if I would ever need a lawyer I'll sure call you :P

    ReplyDelete

Tell me all about it.