WARNING.


This photo of me is a little hypocritical right now, because I am probably in the worst mood I've ever been in (sans first school days of the year/ when I turn on the radio and Lady Gaga isn't playing/when they forget the extra cheese on my quarter pounder deluxe). 
 BUT APART FORM THOSE THINGS.
I am so super ill. When I say ill I mean ILL ILL. Not even Flu ill. Like, woke up yesterday morning and threw the fuck up repeatedly ill. And then some. I will avoid any gross details (except that you know I won't and will probably just say it all later), but I was screaming deliriously at Keane to fix me. Our dialogue went something like this:

Me: ( writhing on the bed in pain, clutching at my tummy) " KEANE, MAKE IT STOP. MAKE THE PAIN STOP. TAKE IT OUT TAKE IT OUT."

Keane: "Baby, take what out? Explain the pain to me!"

Me: ( in a scene almost out of The Exorcist) "MYTFKUTWDF, HJZSDBFKJAH."

Keane: "Nicci I can't understand you, are you possessed?"

Me: "POP MY STOMACH WITH A PIN. KEANE, PLEASE. KILL ME. OR POP ME. WITH A PIN."

So as you can see, I was kind of delirious/strung out on pain medication that obviously had no effect.

Super fun 48 hours?

3 comments:

Tell me all about it.