365 Days Of My Valentine.


Yesterday was one year since I invited Keane up to my flat for "a cup of tea" (sex).
We had hooked up a few months before but he had gone to Thailand for a while, leaving me sitting in Cape Town thinking about him nonstop ( stalking his facebook and memorising his return date).
It's been a year now.
365 days together.
6 nights apart.
(Hey Keane, I know you're reading this. I hope you'll always be my Valentine).



There isn't a photo of me here because I'm wearing inappropriate sex clothing for the purpose of Valentine's day.

But just pretend I'm right there next to the profiteroles.

8 comments:

  1. oh shame reeve!you are so happy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha, love it! Get me some of those profiteroles pronto too,

    Rosie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. this made me laugh alot!
    i absolutely love my relationship and wouldnt change a thing!
    keep having fun dude
    xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahaha, this is all just pure brilliant. congrats man :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haaaa!! Those are some nommy looking profiteroles ;) We wish we were in Thailand.

    T & J

    www.thestylerawr.com

    XoX

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww that's very sweet. The profiteroles look amazng!

    ReplyDelete
  7. haha love this post. straight to the point. looks awesome. congrats to you both! xo.
    gh0stparties.com

    ReplyDelete

Tell me all about it.