Baffrum.


Do you ever miss a place so much that you throw up?
I miss my old bathroom.
This was not supposed to happen.
It was, by far, the biggest piece of shit bathroom I have ever encountered. It was small and bright (yuck) and WHITE ALL OVER. Like a HOSPITAL.
It even smelled a bit like medicine (probably my bad).
But lately I just can't stop thinking about it.
I can't get the thought out of my head that someone else is in that bathroom, weeing in the loo, lying in the bath, looking into the shit mirror that I could barely reach (I'm fucking short), making phone calls when they're on the loo and pretending they're not when the person on the other end asks them why it's echoing (sorry Lolly).


This could all just be due to the fact that I just accidently took a Ritalin instead of a sleeping pill,
but to be honest,
I think I've got the old-house blues.

14 comments:

  1. You're too gorgeous. It's unfair. Love your style.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hear ya. I miss my old deep soak bath tub. Fuuuuuck....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aaw, i think nostalgia's bound to hit....even if it's towards a weird place! You'll soon learn to love your new one even more x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the shorts!

    http://fashiablee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. LMAOOOO! YOU get me every time. LOL @ the Ritalin. that's an issue my dear. But sheiittt, from the looks of it, i'd miss that bathroom too. it's got old fashioned knobs in the tub, i mean where do you find that shit anymore!?

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look awesome! I feel the same way right now, I just moved.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look great.
    And i totally get you on the bathroom thing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. love your sweater. x


    I'm having a giveaway on my blog for a pretty kiwi colored ring from Bobbins & Bits if you'd like to check it out. :) x
    devorelebeaumonstre.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. you are so beautiful
    love your style !!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. great style i love your hightop shortpant!..
    I remember places by scent..random days when i smell the scent that reminds me of a place that i really like, i cant get enough of it lol

    www.emvely.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just discovered your blog and I must say I like very much! Definitely following :)

    Pop by and say hello. I have a HUGE give-away running I would love you to enter!

    Mulika
    www.mycapaciousbottega.com

    ReplyDelete

Tell me all about it.