Who Else Has Had A Shit Week?


I have a feeling it's been a pretty shit week for everyone. If not, then I hope you appreciate it you lucky bitch.
I don't want to go too much into it, but I will say this: if you haven't told the people you love that you love them in a while, please call them and tell them. Right now. Even if it's out of the blue and they think you've gone a bit mad or are on drugs. Just do it.

I wore this outfit to study in. I find it's a bit easier to feel like a Law student when you aren't wearing black mesh and lace. I can't say I'm too thrilled to be wearing blue, but a bitch's gotta do what a bitch's gotta do, in order to pass the bar and represent you. ( I realize that that was, again, a mini- rap, and I do apologize. But not really.)

Here's a song to get you though the day. 


(Pee Es- looking at this photo, I realize it may be time to buy an iron. Does this mean I'm growing up?)

12 comments:

  1. hmmmm... nobody seems to be ironing their clothes

    ReplyDelete
  2. absolutely gorgeous outfit and i'm totally with you on the awful week... even though it's my birthday week; it's just been horrible! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Irons schmirons. It all ends up getting creased again anyway. You are probably the most stylish Law Student around - black mesh and lace or no.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It really has been a shit week. You look lovely x

    ReplyDelete
  5. love this outfit! I hope we all have a better week soon! X

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful picture!loove your skirt!!xx

    www.zscloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. love love love the way your wear your hair, really awesome!

    ditchthetrend.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ugh, ironing is the worst! I miss living at home... my mom was a champion ironer.
    You look super cute, have awesome hair, and are a really good rapper. Who wouldn't want to be represented by a rapping lawyer? >D

    ReplyDelete
  9. your header is genius!! and your outfit is great. love your long black hair.

    shall we follow each other (via google friends)? let me know =)
    X
    http://tumeretrouverasaparis.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. your hair is off the chain - amazing!

    you have very nice photos Please check out my blog and don't be shy you can follow if you like it,

    http://idiosyncrasyandfashion-me.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Tell me all about it.