I LOVE MAIL.



I got home to Cape Town today to some mail from a City Kids reader called Yumi. She sent the cutest little postcard from a Disney exhibition she worked on at the ACMI (love it Yumi, Beauty & The Beast is my best!) and the greatest card with a scene from Through The Looking Glass ( one of my favourite books ever bee tee dubs) . The caption says "you are sad", the Knight said in an anxious tone: "let me sing you a song to comfort you". After the crap day I had ( stranded in an airport with an indefinitely delayed flight, had to sleep on Keane's lap on the floor for hours. meh), this really made my day. 

"I hope you have a good day today although I have no idea when this will reach you".-Yumi

Well Yumi, your drawing put a smile on my face.
xxx

Currently listening to the new Beastie Boys track. Get it below!

6 comments:

  1. Love this song! I want a mail too :D

    http://tropicaponyclub.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute! mail is the best.
    just found your blog and i'm so glad I did!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. speaking of mail! i shot you an email today!! :) so you are undoubtedly feeling the love, lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mail rocks- such a sweet idea!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Snail mail kicks ass. Hands down!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me all about it.