The time has come my darlings!
To thank my readers, the lovely folk at Sigma have organized that for my 450th follower giveaway, you can win this bitchin' Brush Travel Kit in black!
The travel kit contains the following brushes:
Pencil - E30 - Precise application of color on the crease, outer corner, and upper and lower lash line. Also ideal to smudge out pencil liner. Natural bristles.
Tapered Blending - E40 - Rounded and tapered top. Specially designed to apply and blend color on the crease. Natural bristles.
Eye Shading - E55 - Soft and dense with a rounded finish. Can be used to apply pressed or loose eye shadows and pigments. Ideal to build intense color on the eyelid. Natural bristles.
Large Powder - F30 - Very dense with a rounded top. Ideal to apply powder products on face and body. Natural bristles.
Large Angled Contour - F40 - The angled shape makes this brush ideal to apply blush or contour shades. Natural bristles.
Foundation - F60 - Can be used to apply liquid or cream foundation. It is also recommended to apply moisturizers and conceal large areas. Synthetic bristles.
Concealer - F70 - The rounded, tampered, flat shape makes this brush ideal to conceal the under eye area. It is also recommended for a precise application in small areas.
- Be a follower of this blog on Google Connect & Bloglovin
- leave a comment with your name and email.
(leave each extra entry in a seperate comment so it may be counted as one)
- follow me on Twitter (leave your Twitter name in the comment)
- follow Sigma on Twitter (leave your Twitter name in the comment)
- tweet about the giveaway ( mention @NicciSaintBruce in the tweet so it may be counted)
- Post the giveaway on your blog's sidebar ( 3 extra entries)
- Dance around on the spot ( Really).