LAST FRIDAY NIGHT.


My friends from Don't Party TV put together this little promo that was played at the launch on Friday night. Spot me looking insane every minute or so. It was fantastically ridiculous. Spent half the night backstage putting my hands in people drinks due to numerous drunken cigarette burns, but had fun nonetheless. If you saw me and I was doing this:
then I'm sorry. 
Here are some more photos from the night, including the launch of Seven Sins on Kloof Street.
Yves, the owner of Seven Sins, wearing Vamp (obviously).
Sanelle and I dropping it low. 
Follow City Kids

11 comments:

  1. YOU ARE SO GORGEOUS NICCI! AND YOUR FRIEND IS SUPER HOT TOO, WHAT A PAIR! <3 XXX

    WWW.BAKEDTHEBLOG.COM

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are super pretty!! Looks like loads of fun. :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks like you had a heck of a time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi :)
    I love your blog :)
    I'm a follower!
    Please check out mine

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're awesome. I love these photos!
    -Ellie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your photos and blog! I've bookmarked you. :)
    xx
    I LIKE IT FAST

    ReplyDelete
  7. woah cool photos - loving that guys necklaces!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a nice post xoxo

    http://silhouetteparisienne.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. The second photo down says: end of the world bad ass. It makes me think of movies like Mad Max, Doomsday, and A Clockwork Orange.

    ReplyDelete
  10. your blog is awesome! we are your new followers! :)

    xx, Sabinna and David

    broken-cookies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Tell me all about it.