NEW ONLINE PURCHASES

Obviously I didn't buy Taylor Momsen. I bought the pants she's wearing.
Had THE most productive day yesterday, so I've been left feeling refreshed and excited for the new projects that lie ahead. We shot a video for BMK (coming soon), which will air on TV and just generally embarrass me/entertain you. Found a flat in town. CELEBRATION. I am no longer homeless! I now have a great 2 bedroom flat in the centre of town to put my cat/boyfriend/endless collection of books on languages I don't know and will never learn.
Follow City Kids

19 comments:

  1. I love the tights that are pictured. Congratulations on your new flat.
    x
    Saoirse

    ReplyDelete
  2. Taylor Momsen <3
    Great purchases, those leggings are unbeliveable!

    xx Paula || intergalactic radio station

    ReplyDelete
  3. these wedges are the ones i could die for!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish I wasnt so tall so that I could wear pretty wedges like thatm

    ReplyDelete
  5. ive had my eye on those leggings they are so awesome

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sexyyy items! Mmm those pants are delicious.

    HARLEY WOOD

    http://harley-wood.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well, I'm loving the leopard print wedges and I'm loving the fact that you're no longer homeless - so all in all, this was a good read :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those leggings are amazing, super fierce!! =D
    http://cupcakesandtreacle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Killer leggings, and those leopard print heels? Gimme!

    P.S. Congrats on the flat!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. really cool shoes!!

    xx
    Rosa
    My Stylish Little Secret http://www.mystylishlittlesecret.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. love the wedges! they seem so versatile! great choices xxo -nb

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats on the house & purchases!

    ReplyDelete
  13. she always dresses up weirdly! I'm shocked that she's dressed up that way =) xxx from France

    http://jonsuejck.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Tell me all about it.