SCARLETT JOHANSONN NUDE PICS. SERIOUSLY?

NSFW. Click to see them after the jump.
Don't feel bad for wanting to look.
No-one will know. 



Ok, Scarlett, I love you girl. I love that you make me feel better about having an ass and bewbs. I loved that you kicked ass in Iron Man 2, and I can't wait for The Avengers. But you are a millionaire. Anytime you want you could call up Mario Testino and THE MAN WILL TAKE NUDE PICTURES OF YOU. AND THEY WILL NOT LOOK LIKE THIS:

Still love you though.
Follow City Kids

6 comments:

  1. I THINK THE SECOND ONE IS MOST FUN!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha thats sooo funnnnnnnny!

    http://blaiseruby.blogspot.com/

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha why would she do that??? consfused. :P x

    ReplyDelete
  4. gotta love scarlett johanssen's boobies.

    xo zebra and meerkat

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahaha that is one way of looking at it, that she should of just hired a professional :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. scarlett johanson is a hot piece of ass its undeniable but i just think these pictures are fucking hilarious and awkward as fuck

    ReplyDelete

Tell me all about it.